Southern Cross
Latest News:
Hellcatgab is back! Smile If you guys wanna join my new MW2 Clan site and MW2 site check on the forums Very Happy
Southern Cross
Latest News:
Hellcatgab is back! Smile If you guys wanna join my new MW2 Clan site and MW2 site check on the forums Very Happy
Southern Cross
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SC+]Southern Cross

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SC+ ON CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR
Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:02 am by paranoia-hades-1

» my resistance 2
Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:03 pm by paranoia-hades-1

» more gaming systems
Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:12 am by paranoia-hades-1

» LOOK WHOS BACK! :D
Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:32 pm by The1Sniper

» Modern Warfare 2 Sites - Hellcatgab Owns both, feel free to join :)
Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:39 pm by Hellcatgab

» BIOSHOCK 2 VIDS.
Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:42 pm by paranoia-hades-1

» Aliens vs Predotor
Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:44 am by paranoia-hades-1

» MY STREET FIGHTER 4 VIDS.
Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 am by paranoia-hades-1

» god of war
Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:13 am by paranoia-hades-1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Should we add ranks to the forums?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellcatgab
Admin
Admin
Hellcatgab

Should we add ranks to the forums? Empty
PostSubject: Should we add ranks to the forums?   Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 7:58 pm

I was thinking this over for a long time and I was wondering if you guys wanted me to add in Resistance ranks. To show your place in the community. Please post your thoughts on here.

Forum Manager,
Hellcatgab

Last edited by Hellcatgab on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://southern-cross.forumotion.com
The1Sniper
Administrator
Administrator
The1Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Should we add ranks to the forums?   Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:08 pm

It would be nice, only if you don't have to type you fingers alway. (copy and paste, cool)javascript:emoticonp('Cool')
Back to top Go down
phukyol1fe22
Recruit
phukyol1fe22

PostSubject: Re: Should we add ranks to the forums?   Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 2:17 am

ya for sure
Back to top Go down
Hellcatgab
Admin
Admin
Hellcatgab

PostSubject: Re: Should we add ranks to the forums?   Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:11 am

The1Sniper wrote:
It would be nice, only if you don't have to type you fingers alway. (copy and paste, cool)javascript:emoticonp('Cool')

Its ok, I got banned from the myres so it really doesn't matter to me if I have to keep typing the new ranks.
Back to top Go down
Hellcatgab(2)
Infected
Infected

PostSubject: Re: Should we add ranks to the forums?   Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:35 am

Hehe I made a new account. Um... I'll make the ranks right now, please tell me if you don't like them or if you do. Btw No information will be givin on what posts you need to aquire each rank.
Back to top Go down
Hellcatgab
Admin
Admin
Hellcatgab

PostSubject: Re: Should we add ranks to the forums?   Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:05 am

Hellcatgab(2) wrote:
Hehe I made a new account. Um... I'll make the ranks right now, please tell me if you don't like them or if you do. Btw No information will be givin on what posts you need to aquire each rank.

Yeah I said I wasn't giving out any info, but heres just a little. If you acheive the last rank you will be highly respected by me. Oh and its not Supreme Commander.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
First Class Private
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Should we add ranks to the forums?   Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:32 am

What is it then. But it would be cool to have ranks.
Back to top Go down
Hellcatgab
Admin
Admin
Hellcatgab

PostSubject: Re: Should we add ranks to the forums?   Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:08 am

Ranks are and have been officially made. They're pretty good ranks following the resistance ranks.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
First Class Private
TRVJAG1

PostSubject: Re: Should we add ranks to the forums?   Should we add ranks to the forums? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:10 am

Hellcatgab wrote:
Ranks are and have been officially made. They're pretty good ranks following the resistance ranks.

Copyright?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we add ranks to the forums?   Should we add ranks to the forums? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we add ranks to the forums?
Page 1 of 1